Thursday, December 10, 2009

Module 5- wrap up

The Assistive Technology blog from Classroom learning 2.0 was extremely informative. I learned many things i did not realize before beginning this interactive web quest. First of all, I had no idea there was such an amazing variety of assistive technology available. I think it is fantastic that students with disabilities have such a great choice of assistive technologies that perfectly meet their needs and vendors are making new technology available constantly. I will embrace these technologies and lobby for the students that need them to get them. I will also generate and teach specific lessons about disabilities that are geared toward general education students. I would recommend the classroom 2.0 and assistive technology tutorials to anyone interested in learning more about all different types of technologies and think it would be a good professional development tool. I will also utilize the Library Thing books that I have been made aware of. I learned much by following this tutorial and I hope that my previous blog entries showcase that learning.

No comments: