Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 6, thing #13

Delicious...

I think that social bookmarking sites are fantastic tools and the 2.0 delicious site is one that I will use again.  I found two sites that I deemed good enough to add to my own favorites and the tagging tool made things extraordinarily easy to find. I can't wait to continue looking for more.  This is a great tool for anyone, but I can see the potential as people working within the same communities can access information easier and share that information through social bookmarking sites.  People researching the same thing could use these sites to share their findings and collaborate.  What amazing tool!

1 comment:

Lesley Farmer said...

if you think alike, you might be more likely to use similar tags. Could be interesting research.